Rednecks with Paychecks 2021 Fall Mud Crawl
Four Days and Nights of Mud, Rocks, Music, Camping and Friends in Saint Jo, Texas. We have all your favorite events along with the best live music! Visit www.redneckswithpaychecks.com for schedule and entertainment lineup.
- 18 AND UP EVENT. NO EXCEPTIONS
- NO PETS (other than service animals)
- EVERYONE must stop in Muenster before coming to the park for the event to sign waivers and complete paperwork.
- Camping sites (except for VIP) are first come first serve. VIP camp spots can be reserved over the phone, on sale date TBA. We don’t have water hookups, but you can sign up for water delivery at the office in vending.
- Hot Showers tickets are $10 and are purchased at vending.
- You MUST have a VALID photo ID to enter the park. The name on your ticket DOES NOT have to match the name on your photo ID.
- We do not sell extra highway vehicle passes. Campsites G and VIP get 2 highway vehicle passes, all others are issued 1 per campsite. WE WON'T RUN OUT OF CAMPSITES- we have plenty for everyone. No sleeping in your car in General Parking.
- You do not have to bring your camper or RV with you to the Early Camping event, but it is recommended. All campers and RVs in RED camping areas must be in place the Sunday before the event.
- Due to Stream Ticketing Policy, previous event tickets will not be honored at this event.
This is a revocable license to the holder only and may be revoked at any time for any reason. The holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. Holder voluntarily agrees that the management, facility, participants, artists, and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employees are expressly released by holder from any claims incidental to the event or purpose for which the ticket is issued. No re-admissions. No cameras or recording devices are permitted. Rednecks with Paychecks, and each of its respective agents, shall have the unrestricted right and license to use your image, likeness, name, voice, comments or other proprietary or public rights and that of any minor accompanying ticket holder in any broadcast, telecast or photograph and/or video and/or audio sound recording taken in connection with the event or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of the event, for all purposes, without compensation. All tickets are purchased at risk of inclement weather. Management is not responsible for articles lost, misplaced, or stolen at the event for which this ticket grants admission. Time, date, and location of event are subject to change. This ticket will not be replaced, refunded, or exchanged for any reason. Shipping, handling, and service charges are non-refundable even if the event is cancelled. Performing bands and other entertainment scheduled to perform at Rednecks with Paychecks are provided as free entertainment at our events. There will be no refunds if an artist or other performer cancels for any reason. Rednecks with Paychecks, or any authorized agent, may revoke this license and eject or refuse entry to the holder for violation of venue rules, illegal activity, misconduct or failure to comply with any and all security measures. Security measures will be in effect during the event. Venue rules and any and all security measures shall be determined by Rednecks with Paychecks, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any and all venue rules and security measures are subject to change without notice to holder. Holder voluntarily assumes all risk associated with the purchase of this ticket from anyone other than Rednecks with Paychecks. This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests or sweepstakes), or other trade or commercial purposes without the express written consent of Rednecks with Paychecks. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, NO RE-ADMISSION. EVENT, DATE & TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CANCELLATION.
Camping MUST be purchased separately Campsites are NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE.
Campers/RV’s may be brought in during early camping admission at the Saint Jo, TX Gate 1 RWP office starting Friday September 10th through Sunday September 12th, 2021 from 9 am to 7 pm. Sites are picked on a first come, first served basis. Tent sites may be chosen at this time as well. Tents do not have to be set up in advance to mark your site.